We are having a cracker of an open season here in ASEAN. Nimble is growing thick, fast and furious. We have exponentially increased our customer base and looking forward to keep pace with the momentum.
Few Highlights to share
- Significant Accumulation of Enterprise accounts
- Running multiple mission critical application environment like SAP, SQL, Exchange, Oracle RAC
- Growing on all ASEAN Territories
- Large Partners switching from traditional players to us
- Nimble Certified partners strength increased considerably
- First customer open case study soon
- Another superstar Pre-Sales joining my team
- Brilliant Affinity with Technology Alliances
- Every customer is a Thrilled Reference
- Competitive Intelligence (on the other side of the fence) is working very very hard on Nimble. (Keep going guys!)
Competitive Intelligence is a “Good to have” but it is not going to win deals. FUDs thrown at Nimble are just not classic enough.
The challenge here for the competitive boys are to see “How do I pitch and spin the Legacy Technology?”
It gets harder as Nimble arrays maintain High Throughput and low latency of below 1ms for applications. Our demo’s showcase live Application Integration, Replication, Data Protection and Recovery. It has hundreds of references locally to prove it.
End of the day we run POCs to prove we walk the talk.
Customer loves the idea of Nimble - NOTHING TO TUNE
Customer loves Extreme Simplicity of Nimble
Customer loves Nimble for solving their Business challenges
Innovation munching on Legacy arrays
Ok! Let’s talk some thing that is awesome. Nimble Storage architecture is built on “Scale-to-fit” design. It can scale-up, scale-deep and scale-out.
Nimble released its 4 node storage cluster. This can scale pretty big in-terms of Capacity and Performance.
All you need is an seamless Non-Disruptive Upgrade to Nimble OS 2.0.7
Two major functionality of scale-out
1. Manage Multi-node arrays in a true single pane of glass (no stitch, no link and launches)
2. Scale Capacity and Performance
Scale-Out with single login
Single Pane of Glass
You can now Manage the scale-out cluster from a single console
- Add and remove storage arrays
- Get status and view performance and capacity reports
- Create and manage storage pools and volumes
You can now Manage host connectivity to the scale-out cluster
- Automatic MPIO configuration and path management
- Discover/add data IP through a single connection
Nimble Scale-out now allows spanning of volumes/LUNs as required
If you are a customer or partner and want to know more on Nimble Scale-Out please drop me a note and I would be happy to explain.
Nimble Storage – Impressive! Nothing Short.